We’ve redesigned our website with a fresh new look for 2020 as we ready to launch a string of new service offerings under development for most of 2019. It follows the path of the Hardware Part from Start to Finish: procurement to production to authentication to distribution. Soon to follow we will begin offering service bundlings of our new blockchain procurement features in subscription SaaS format which we will announce in greater detail in the coming weeks.
We’re always striving to make things more efficient, so our website has a new look and feel to give you a more crisp and concise overview of valuable service offerings and information up front.
We added a new explainer Video to describe the unique SyncFab story, including our rapid RFQ quoting experience and our vast manufacturing network in addition to a new Video which explains our Industry Leading Hardware Tokenization Blockchain Application which is set to be released this month.
The new site is easy to navigate and accommodates all screen sizes and device types for optimal user experience.
Questions or feedback? Contact our team — we’re always happy to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat function on syncfab.com.
New Service Offerings Coming Soon in 2020
We are launching several new feature releases in Q12020 including:
- 1) Hardware Parts Tokenization Application (Patent-Pending)
- 2) Parts Library PLM
- 3) Supplier Dashboard upgrade based on NTMA partnership feedback
New Service Offerings Already Built-In
- SyncFab DApp 3.0 Release: The SyncFab 3.0 DApp was completely rebuilt on an entirely new technology stack which was overhauled to better conform to the speed and specification requirements of the ongoing blockchain architecture buildout. With this deployment, all documents relevant to an RFQ and PO are organized and stored in a single interface with PO milestones logged to the blockchain.
- Hassle-Free Production Status Tracking: Production status is no longer a headache for OEM Purchasing Departments who need to plan for contingencies in their supply chain. We digitally capture our partners’ information to offer time-sensitive status updates and data regarding the production process. Procurement buyers and purchasing departments are no longer “in the dark” regarding the progress of their Purchase Orders. We eliminated the need for repetitive back-and-forth calls and emails towards suppliers and we are laying the middleware pipeline towards IIoT and Manufacturing Supply Chain 4.0. All data surrounding the milestones of our progress bar are stored on our proprietary permissioned hybrid blockchain network built in Hyperledger. This allows us to securely and truthfully represent events that happen in the physical world, towards all parties involved in the supply chain of each Purchase Order.
- Multiple User Account Team Management Feature: We’ve been rolling out tools to make the lives of procurement buyers even easier with our DApp platform. Based on feedback from procurement teams, buyers are able to invite multiple users under a single company profile with different roles to keep orders moving along faster. This capability is part of a larger user management feature we rolled out. The New User Account Management Feature is essentially two-fold: as an onboarding tool for suppliers, and a way to verify and vet capabilities and quality of suppliers. This allows for higher quality suppliers in our network, and also allows us to better match RFQs that would be of interest to our suppliers based on their capabilities and preferences. Additional benefits are evidenced in higher supplier satisfaction and likelihood to continue using our platform, as well as reducing the burden of matching on our procurement team. Further, we scoped out a new feature set based around RFQ distribution for suppliers.
- Document Management Feature Upgrade: Based on customer feedback, gathering all relevant documents of a Purchase Order in one place is of utmost importance as the current process of collecting documents from different channels is clearly inefficient and time-consuming. For that reason, we decided to address this issue by enabling users to upload and download all relevant documents within the Purchase Order page. In that way, SyncFab is getting one step closer to becoming the single point of reference and source of truth regarding the progress, documentation, and communication of every Purchase Order.
- Buyer Facing Improvements: Buyers now have the ability to assign a single part up to 3 quantities. The user interface for the Parts Inventory Library, which allows for fast re-ordering of parts has been finalized ahead of the Hardware Parts Tokenization release.
- MFG Purchase Flow UX and Stripe Integration: Hardware Buyers will now be able to purchase MFG directly using their MFG Wallet more seamlessly via Credit Card, ACH or Bank Transfer with our Stripe and Plaid integrations. This will allow purchase managers and procurement departments to more easily acquire and utilize MFG for the tokenization of precision parts or as rewards for their associated RFQs. This allows for a smoother workflow for the professional service user experience in the acquisition and application of MFG to continue to enhance enterprise utility and help foster greater corporate adoption. Procurement departments will no longer face the impediment of their own corporate firewalls which can block navigation to unapproved external websites or exchange transactions in compliance with evolving corporate cybersecurity policies.
Additionally we will be bundling portions of our new services in subscription SaaS format which will follow in a subsequent announcement. What began as a way for product designers to source local manufaturing has rapidly grown into something greater than we could have hoped for. SyncFab is now a Precision Manufacturing Procurement & Supply Chain Blockchain Platform helping thousands of OEM buyers and purchase managers from top manufacturing companies. We invite you to come back to where it all began so we can show you where we’re heading — together.
SyncFab is where OEM Parts Buyers GET MADE and Parts Suppliers GET PAID.
Let us quote your precision machined parts at no cost or obligation to: email@example.com
SyncFab helps Aerospace and Automotive OEM Purchase Managers stay on top of their demanding production schedules while shaving their parts procurement costs as much as half off benefiting from a vetted full range manufacturing capabilities network of 1000s of suppliers. SyncFab’s network precision machining capabilities include multi-axis milling and turning, routing, waterjet, laserjet, EDM, Electron Beam Welding, punching, cutting, shearing and finishing services including anodyzing, coating, plating, polishing and more.
SyncFab also works with OEM IT Departments whose aim is to secure more of their supply chain data with blockchain for ERP module and internal reporting system integration. OEM IT Departments can use their procurement activity blockchain records SyncFab generates to complete a Turnkey Supply Chain Blockchain Proof of Concept, Custom Use Case Pilot or Program Implementation. Furthermore — SyncFab’s patent pending parts procurement tokenization solution can be used to mitigate product fraud — isolate recall cost and time using blockchain track and trace feature technology at a fraction of the cost. Finally, OEM IT and Financial departments can partner to use the industry first MFG Manufacturing Token to create custom smart contract and supplier incentive programs such as RFQ and data sharing rewards.
Calling all Local Blockchain Engineers — Talented and Eager to Make a Difference in Manufacturing? Join Us!
We are always seeking additional blockchain engineers. Interested in joining our team? Learn more and apply here.
Follow our official channels for the latest updates